Monday, May 21, 2012

Home Management Binder ~ part three

It's time to talk about the last sections in my home management binder. These sections are my contacts, blogging, our new house, and a rotating section.

My contacts tab hasn't been used much yet. I'd like to get it all filled out soon In this sections I have a few printables that will eventually list our family doctors, emergency contacts, and other important contacts. We're in the process of choosing doctors so once we get those chosen, I'll begin to add their numbers and contact information. I have a general contacts page but since everyone is programmed into my email or my phone I haven't really started that either. I'm hoping to start adding names and addresses so I can send out Christmas cards this year.

The blogging tab is one that I try to use every day or at least every other day. I have a few pages for each of the different categories of posts I write. On these pages I list any ideas that I come up with so that I never run out of stuff to write to ya'll about! I also have a weekly planning page. At first, this page was a bunch of pages that I had to print each week. I've tweaked the page since then and decided to print it on card stock, put it in a page protector and make it dry erasable. Now I don't have to kill as many trees! :)



My new house section hasn't been used yet either. I really need to start using my binder more! In this section I'm going to start including inspiration pictures, project ideas, and paint chips for the house. I have a few lists to print that tell everything that I'd like to accomplish around the house and what we're saving our money for.

My final section I call my rotating section. Right now I have a printed out picture of the layout of my garden. I got this using this awesome online planning program! I also included details about each plant, articles I've found interesting about gardening, and a companion planting chart. I'm also working on a list of tips and trick, and troubleshooting page to include. During the year this section will include things such as party planning pages, gift planners, and my favorite Christmas planner!

Well, that's my binder! You can include as many or as little of these sections as you'd like in your own. There are so many different ways that you could approach this project. Please share your many ideas!


Physician Records: http://organizing.yourway.net/free-printables-health-journal-physician-inventory-more/
(I LOVE these printables, there are lots of them too!) Here's a list of all of the printables on the website: http://printables.yourway.net/browse-all-printables

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment